Start the day right with these eye openers—handy, on-the-go, and tasty! An assembly line of little helpers will add charm to the experience and make memories.
- ¼ Tbsp butter
- 2 eggs
- King's Hawaiian slider buns
- Favorite breakfast sausage to make four patties
- Mild cheddar cheese slices
- Cholula or sriracha
- In a nonstick pan, cook sausage over medium heat until fully cooked. Set aside to drain on paper towels.
- Add butter to pan and scramble the eggs until cooked.
- Gently build the sliders with a sausage patty, egg, and cheese. If you like, add hot sauce to the eggs, or for a sweeter sandwich, drizzle a little maple syrup instead.
- These can be wrapped up to take with you or enjoyed at a table. Makes four sliders.