Advertise with Us!
To reach a sales representative, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Bill at (512) 775-6313.
Why Choose Georgetown View?
Georgetown View is a monthly magazine that captures the stories and images of Georgetown, Texas, a city of sophisticated tastes expanding around a charming, historic town square. Boasting a population of over 50 thousand—and rapidly growing—Georgetown is a great place to do business.
Inside Georgetown View, you’ll find
- Professionally written, in-depth stories about people, places, and events
- High quality, professional photographs
- Glossy, full-color format with exceptional shelf life
- Professionally designed ads
Georgetown View has a wide distribution
The only magazine in the city, Georgetown View is direct-mailed to every address in Georgetown—area codes 78626, 78628, and 78633—and reaches over 100,000 potential customers. Additional copies are stocked throughout the month at the Chamber of Commerce, Visitor’s Center, and many local businesses. Social media outlets include Facebook, Google+, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Increase profits by reaching every home, business, and apartment
- Bring your message home with professional ad design
- Target the entire market or specific area/neighborhoods via inserts
Please contact our sales representatives for ad space deadlines.
Advertising Rates per Issue*
Full-Page . . . . . . . . . . . $1,250
2/3 page . . . . . . . . . . . . . $900
1/2 page . . . . . . . . . . . . . $650
1/3 page . . . . . . . . . . . . . $455
1/4 page . . . . . . . . . . . . . $350
1/8 page . . . . . . . . . . . . . $200
Advertorial: $1,400 per page (up to two pages, limited availability)
*Prices shown are per ad. Add 10% for guaranteed placement. All rates are net to publisher.
View Magazine will not be responsible for reproduction quality if materials are received after materials deadline. No cancellations or changes will be accepted after ad material deadline. Cancellations after deadline will be invoiced at the contract rate.
Final trim size is 8.375″ x 10.875″. All live and non-bleed elements should be at least .25″ from the final trim size. Full page bleeds should extend .25″ beyond the trim.
Electronic Output Requirements
- Accepted File Formats: Press Quality PDF, Adobe Photoshop TIF or JPG, InDesign file packaged with all supporting fonts and images
- Ad size should be 100%
- Images: Supply high-resolution 300 dpi; CMYK. No RGB files
Submit artwork to email@example.com. Please include your company name in the subject line of the email.
Ad Layout and Spec Samples
Download a PDF of the ad specifications to take a copy with you.