Our minions can have a lot of fun making this refreshing, sweet beverage. Parents, feel free to try a Deep Eddy watermelon-tini by adding 2 oz. of citrus vodka to a 5-oz. glass of the agua fresca
. Bonus: Kids love this recipe as a frozen pop on hot days.
- 2 seedless watermelons, cubed
- 6 mint leaves
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup sugar or agave nectar
- Juice of 2 large limes
- Have Dad cut the melon into little cubes. Next, mix the watermelon and mint with a large wooden spoon.
- Mix watermelon and remaining ingredients in a pitcher or large container.
- Serve over ice with watermelon slices as garnish.