My kids would eat a football if it had cinnamon on it. If that’s the case in your home, too, here’s an easy but delicious dinner idea. The grill works great because you can grill everything at same time while the little ones play outside.
- 4 6-oz. pork chops
- 1 package baby carrots (sub in rainbow carrots if you like)
- ½ Tbsp cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp butter or coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 2 Honeycrisp apples
- Get your grill going on medium-high heat.
- Toss carrots in butter or oil and place them the on grill. Move the carrots around so they don't burn. After about 4 minutes, move carrots to cooler spot on the grill.
- Cut apples in half and grill both sides for 3 minutes each. Move them off the hot spot to make room for the chops.
- Rub honey on chops and sear each side for 3 minutes. The honey caramelizes to create beautiful grill marks and add a sweet touch to the chops.
- Sprinkle cinnamon on everything. Enjoy this meal outdoors, if possible, for a warm family experience.