Once you’ve made the Green Chile Sauce
, it’s easy to make the enchiladas to go with it.
- Meat from 1 rotisserie chicken, cut into bite-size pieces
- 12–18 corn tortillas
- Monterrey Jack cheese, grated
- vegetable oil
- Green Chile Enchilada Sauce
- Heat about ½ inch of oil in skillet over medium heat. You will need to add a little oil from time to time.
- Place tortillas in oil for a brief 5 seconds. Flip them, let them sizzle another 5 seconds, and remove them to a waiting plate.
- Place chicken in the warm tortilla, add cheese, and roll. Place enchilada in a baking dish.
- Continue process until all tortillas are used.
- Pour Green Chile Sauce over enchiladas, top with shredded cheese, and bake in 350° F oven until cheese is melted, about 15 minutes.